Terms and Conditions
The Capsule Referral Program makes it easy to share Capsule with your friends and colleagues and get rewarded at the same time. For every friend or colleague that you refer who becomes a paying Capsule customer, you will be eligible for a $50 Amazon voucher. In addition your friends or colleagues are also eligible for two months free use of Capsule.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Program -
- You and your referees must each be subscribed to either the Professional or the Teams plan in order to apply the rewards to your respective accounts.
- You must use your unique referral link to refer friends and colleagues to Capsule in order to be eligible for the reward. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your name to your referees as the referrer.
- Your friends and colleagues must sign up using your referral link (this is how we track referrals back to you).
- Your friends or colleagues who have been referred will receive two months free use of Capsule when they register for a Professional or Teams account.
- As the referrer, you will receive a $50 Amazon gift voucher for each new customer you have referred who has registered and been a paying customer for 30 days. A “new customer” must be a person or entity that is unrelated to the referrer.
- Referral program rewards do not count for referrals that may have been made prior to the launch of the Program.
- Referral accounts that are cancelled by Capsule for any reason (non-compliance with Capsule’s Customer Terms) will not be included in the Program.
- Capsule reserves the right to terminate a user’s involvement in the Program if Capsule suspects that there is some abuse of the Program.
- Capsule may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon publishing.
- Capsule reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
- You agree to comply with any applicable laws and the Capsule Customer Terms. This Program is void where prohibited by law.