This position has now been filled. We’ve had a lot of interest and we're thrilled to see so much talent applying to join our team.
We look forward to opening more opportunities in the future and would like to thank everyone who has applied.
Thank you for considering working with Capsule!
Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for businesses to take care of their customers and sales opportunities. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM’s for small businesses and sales teams.
We’re a UK based company with an office in central Manchester. We’re open to remote working if you’re outside of Manchester, but you need to be in the UK for this position. You’ll be joining a small, dedicated & friendly team that cares deeply about the customer experience. We offer a start-up style culture with a competitive salary and benefits.
What we’re looking for:
- You have experience helping customers through a previous marketing or support-related position and enjoy going the extra mile
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a positive style and an ability to describe solutions simply
- You’re able to read between the lines when necessary to minimise emails back-and-forth - helping customers efficiently is key
- You should be self motivated and confident in working independently, but you should also know your limits and when to seek direction
- You’re a pro at minimising disruptions whether working remotely or in the office and can get through a high volume of well thought out emails each day
- You are tech savvy with an interest in web and mobile apps
- Previous experience using help desk software would be a bonus but not essential
A typical week involves:
- Helping existing users get the most out of their Capsule accounts and also highlight the benefits of Capsule to potential users who get in touch via email and Twitter
- Troubleshooting and detailing customer issues for our developers to resolve
- Sharing valuable customer feedback with the design and development teams
- Creating and maintaining helpful online support guides
- You’ll also spend some time contributing to scaling and improving our internal support practices
If this excites you and your experience and strengths match what we’re looking for send us an email introducing yourself.
« Working with us