We are looking for a growth marketer to join our ever expanding team at Capsule. After a recent rebrand, you couldn’t be joining us at a more exciting time. Our customers love Capsule and we want to help more customers enjoy Capsule too. That’s where you come in.
In this role you’ll devise and implement strategies to increase customer engagement and drive growth for the business. You’ll identify new customer channels and help current customers get the most out of Capsule.
As a new role you’ll have the chance to develop our marketing strategies from the ground up and create a vision for growth marketing at Capsule.
What you’ll be working on:
- Execute marketing initiatives aimed at attracting new customers
- Build, maintain, and grow customer advocacy programs
- Constantly measure, A/B test and iterate customer marketing efforts to improve conversion and renewal rates
- Ensure Capsule is presented fairly and optimally on review sites
- Build brand awareness
- Develop and enhance marketing content alongside the product team
- A passion for technology as a tool for enabling businesses to reach their goals
- Enthusiasm to grow Capsule’s customer base and lead the way for marketing
- An ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- Experience creating strategies to generate new leads
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with SaaS products for bonus points
Working with us
- Small and friendly world-class team
- Ship changes almost every day
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely or from our office in Manchester, UK
- 25 days paid annual leave in addition to the stat holidays
- The best kit for the job (which usually means lots of Apple gear)
- Monthly eBook allowance with your choice of iPad Mini or Kindle
- Conference allowance
While there is the option to work remotely, at this time we cannot accept applications outside of the UK or offer relocation programmes.
Please apply by email.
« Working with us