- Log in to LinkedIn and click on My Network in the top menu bar
- In the panel on the left hand side, click the number above Your Connections
- After that, use the link to Manage synced and imported contacts at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click the option to Export contacts under the ‘Advanced actions’ heading.
- When you’ve done that you’ll get to a settings page with two options to export your data. Now you can either select the option for The Works or you can use Pick and choose to select just specific details to export and then click to Request Archive.
- At this point you might be asked to enter your LinkedIn password again. Once you’ve done that, normaly just have to wait a few minutes before you get an email with a link to download the data.
- Follow the link in the email and then use the button to Download.
The file you get will be a zip file which in turn contains a number of csv files. You’ll want to use either the
Connections.csvfile which contains your LinkedIn connections and/or
Contacts.csvwhich contains any contacts you’ve imported into LinkedIn. The other files aren’t suitable to be imported into Capsule.
- Now continue to import the csv file(s) into Capsule using our csv import option.
LinkedIn have this help article about the export that you can check out as well.