If you are in the business where you send out quotes to your customers via email, Quote Roller might be a good fit for you. You can setup Quote Roller to import all your Capsule contacts and you can also add a link in Capsule to create a quote in Quote Roller straight from an opportunity in Capsule. To import your Capsule contacts in Quote Roller, these are the steps you need to take:
- Log in to your Quote Roller account
- Go to the Clients tab
- Click the Import Contacts option on the left hand side
- Select Capsule from the list of Import options
- Enter your Capsule sub-domain name and API Authentication token
- Click Save
- You will now see a notification that tells you that the import has started.
You’ll receive an email once the import is complete. - Once the import is complete, you will now be able to see your Capsule contacts in the client list in Quote Roller. They will have a small Capsule symbol next to the to identify that they are Capsule contacts.
You can also setup a generated link for your Opportunities in Capsule where you can create a new proposal in Quote Roller using the information from your Opportunity.
To create a generated link, click on your name in the top menu bar in Capsule Account Settings Custom Fields (for Opportunities) Add New Generated Link.
- Add a Label name: create a new proposal in Quote Roller
- Add a description if you’d like
- Add the link below to the Link Definition field:
Now when you view an Opportunity, you’ll see a link to create a proposal in Quote Roller which will take you straight to Quote Roller and use the information in the Opportunity to pre-populate the proposal.
Here’s a link to Quote Roller’s own page about the integration.
In order for the generated link to work, the opportunity must be linked to an organization with an email address or to an organization where the first person in the organization has an email address. It also needs to have a person linked to is as an additional contact