Use PandaDoc to create a range of documents to send to your customers. Their integration with Capsule will automatically import your Capsule contacts to send them your documents
- Log in to PandaDoc and go to your Settings Integrations and click the button to Connect next to Capsule.
- Click the button to Connect Capsule to confirm that you want to enable the integration
- Now you need to enter your Capsule account URL and your API key.
- After hitting the button to Connect Capsule again a progress bar will show you the import progress. You can close that window while it completes the import and go back to using PandaDoc.
- Check back in your PandaDoc contacts to view all the newly imported contacts.
To identify contacts from Capsule in PandaDoc you’ll see a little Capsule icon underneath their profile
PandaDoc has their own support article on this with a few more screenshots on this and details on how to disable the integration as well