A while back we re-wrote the Capsule App for Zapier to support Capsule API v2 and the new functionality that it opens up for with support for the Zapier Search feature. As the old zap is being phased out it's important that you update all your zaps that uses Capsule to the new Capsule app so nothing gets missed once the old Capsule App stops working. This guide will help you with the details you need to get that done.
If you're reading this guide then it means that you have at least one zap in your Zapier account which is using the old Capsule App. This app was built a long time ago and use Capsule API v.1 which has since been deprecated. Soon it will stop working and so in order to make sure that all your Zaps keep working it's important that you update them all to use the new Capsule App.
To do that, please read on below:
- The first thing you'll want to do is to find all your Zaps that uses the Capsule App. To do that, login to Zapier.com and go to My Zaps and use the search box to search for Capsule.
- In the results you'll see all Zaps that uses Capsule. To find out if a Zap is using the old Capsule App you would need to click on the Zap to edit it.
- In the trigger or action part that uses Capsule you will see the word (Legacy) next to Capsule. If that is present then you know that the Zap is using the old Capsule App.
- At this point, click on Capsule (Legacy) and then search for Capsule to find the new Capsule App to use.
- Then continue to authenticate to your Capsule account with the new app and then re-create the trigger or action as needed.
Please go through these steps for all Zaps that uses Capsule to make sure that none of them use the legacy app anymore.
If you have any questions about this process or need help migrating your Zaps then please email us on email@example.com.