Capsule for Mobile has just had a big update and is now available in the Apple App store and Google Play store. Key changes include:
- A fresh new user interface with smoother transitions
- Syncing of opportunities and cases so you can access and update these even when you’re offline in the same way as contacts
- Expanded contact information including social network details
- Live scrolling on the contacts list so you can either search or scroll to find a contact
- More advanced controls such as specific date input for tasks
- A new menu based navigation to better handle the expanded content and shortcuts to recently accessed records
To install Capsule just visit the Apple App store or Google Play store on your phone and search for Capsule CRM
We now have a dedicated team working on the mobile app and they’re busy working on further updates. If you have your own ideas we’d love to hear about them.
If you are a Blackberry user you can continue to use the previous release of the mobile application. We don’t have any immediate plans to release an updated version for the Blackberry, but let us know if you want Blackberry support so we can gauge interest. For steps to install the previous release please read this blog post.