- Account and Billing
- Billing amount and frequency
- Changing your company name and web address
- Upgrading to the Professional or teams plan
- 30 day free trial of our Professional and Teams Plans
- Updating your payment card
- Updating your VAT number
- Downgrading to a free account
- Cancelling your account
- Account suspension
Managing your Capsule account is simple - from updating your payment details to downgrading your account, it can all be managed within the application.
Subscriptions are paid monthly in advance.
The price for Capsule can found in our signup page.
- If you open a new account on the Professional plan or Teams plan you get a 30-day trial period before your first payment.
- If you upgrade from the free plan to the Professional or Teams plan, your first payment will be on the date of upgrade.
- If you upgrade from the Professional plan to the Teams plan during your 30 day trial you will get the remaining trial period on the Teams plan. Unless you downgrade or cancel before the end of the trial your first payment will be on the Teams plan.
Each month thereafter you will be billed for all users on your account until you choose to cancel or downgrade your account. For billing purposes, the number of users on your account includes all active users along with pending or suspended users. Users that have been deleted are not counted.
An invoice receipt is emailed to the Capsule Super Administrator each time the credit card on the account is charged. The Super Administrator can access their Invoice Options by going to the Account Settings Account Change invoice options
The Super Administrator can choose to CC the invoice receipt to another email address such as their accounting department, or change the company address details.
Previous invoices can be downloaded by the Super Administrator by going to Account Settings Invoices.
If you require a copy of an invoice that is not displayed here then you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of which invoices you need and we’ll send them through to you.
Only the Super Administrator is able to request previous invoices.
To change your company information, go to the Account Settings Account and change account name or change web address
The Super Administrator can upgrade your account to the Professional or Teams plan. To do that:
- Go to the Account Settings Account Change plan
- Select the plan you’d like to change to and press Continue
- If you’re upgrading from the Free plan then enter your billing details and then confirm by clicking Accept Upgrade button.
- If you’re changing between the Professional and Teams plan then you confirm the card used for the upgrade/downgrade & the price and click the button to Upgrade.
Unless otherwise stated, if you’re upgrading from the Free plan to the Professional or Teams plan you will be billed immediately for the first month.
When you sign up to a brand new Capsule account you have the opportunity to trial the Professional or Teams Plan for 30 days utilizing all the features available, including integrations.
Enter all your Super Administrator information on signup, including your payment details. You get an email warning 10 days before the 30 day trial is over.
If you cancel your account any time within the 30 days you will not be billed.
When you upgrade from the Free plan you are billed immediately for the first month’s subscription. The monthly subscription will be based upon how many users you have and the plan you are upgrading to.
To change your subscription payments:
- Go to the Account Settings Account
- Then click the link to Change Payment Card.
In order to change your billing details you need to be the Capsule Super Administrator.
To change your VAT number:
- Go to the Account Settings Account
- Then click the link to Change VAT number.
- From there enter the VAT number and save it.
If you’d like to read more about why you need to enter a VAT number, or what to do if you don’t have one then check our VAT Information article.
The Super Administrator is responsible for downgrading between plans, by going to the Account Settings Account click the link to Downgrade:
If you exceed the limits of the free plan you will first need to manually delete users, contacts or stored files as appropriate.
The Super Administrator can cancel at any time by following these steps:
- Go to the Account Settings Account click the link to Cancel
- Then follow the simple on-screen instructions.
- If you have installed Capsule via the G Suite Marketplace you will also need to delete the Capsule integration from your G Suite Domain. To do this go to your G Suite admin dashboard Marketplace Apps Capsule CRM use the trash can icon to delete it.
- Your Capsule account will be immediately cancelled and you will not pay any further subscriptions.
- If you cancel mid-month no partial refund is given. Each month is paid in advance and is not refundable.
- Any data in your account will be permanently deleted. Make sure you export your data before cancellation if required.
- If you cancel before your 30 day free trial ends you will not be charged.
After cancelling your account it is retained on our systems for 14 days in a disabled state so that it can’t be accessed. If you cancelled by mistake, forgot to export a copy of your data, or simply changed your mind during the 14 day grace period then you have the choice to recover the account and all of your data.
To restore the account, use the link in the confirmation email you received after doing the cancellation. If you don’t have the email anymore then you can email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
After the 14 days are up, the account and any data retained will be permanently removed from our systems.
If you have received an email or see a message in Capsule about your account being suspended it means that all our attempts to charge the payment card on your account over a period of several weeks have been declined. Capsule automatically notifies the Super Administrator of any declines and suspension warnings by email.
In order to start using Capsule account again your Super Administrator needs to log in to your account and reactivate it by following the Update your billing details link that appears on screen. If you don’t know who your Super Administrator is then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
If you don’t want to keep your Capsule account then it will automatically be terminated if not reactivated within 60 days. Please ensure you export your data before termination since all data will be deleted after termination.