Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for businesses to take care of their customers and sales opportunities. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM solutions for small businesses and sales teams.
As we build and expand our business development team, we’re adding a Strategic Partner Manager who will take a hands on approach to building new partnerships and extending the mutual value from existing partnerships. You’ll work cross functionally to design and execute go to market initiatives that expand the use and value of Capsule through partnerships. The role benefits from strong entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, and as our business development team is growing team, there will be plenty of career prospects in the future.
- Identify and acquire strategic integration, reseller, affiliate and other partners
- Create and manage a business development pipeline, understanding the goals of our business and prioritising accordingly
- Co-ordinate and prepare strategic partnership proposals, tenders/bids and negotiate relationship agreements and contracts
- Present features and demonstrate Capsule to potential partners, as required
- Co-ordinate delivery of training for partner sales and support teams
- Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that our team are providing the required support for them to do so
- Be the go to person for partner needs and where required troubleshoot their issues with our support and product teams
- Work with our product teams to expand the Capsule add-ons ecosystem
- Work on cross promotional opportunities with partners
You will have:
- Demonstrated strong performance in a commercial partnership business development role
- Confidence to work independently and be a self starter
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, sound commercial acumen and the ability to drive change
- Ideally you also have some understanding of how cloud systems can be connected using APIs
- One of the most popular CRM solutions with over 10,000 paying customers
- Strong focus on user experience and keeping it simple
- Loved by our customers as demonstrated by reviews and excellent NPS
- Small and friendly world-class team
- A start-up style company culture that empowers our teams to make a big impact
- Competitive salaries and benefits including 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to the stat holidays), generous pension match and health insurance, flexible working hours, conference allowances and more
If this excites you and your experience and strengths match what we’re looking for send us an email introducing yourself.
« Working with us