This position has now been filled. We’ve had a lot of interest and we're thrilled to see so much talent applying to join our team.
We look forward to opening more opportunities in the future and would like to thank everyone who has applied.
Thank you for considering working with Capsule!
Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for businesses to take care of their customers and sales opportunities. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM solutions for small businesses and sales teams.
We’re establishing a Customer Success team to work proactively with customers to ensure their success and maximise their value from Capsule. As a founding member of this team, you’ll be a pro at hitting the ground running to make an immediate impact with our customers, while also collaborating on design of processes and materials for our new program. You’ll be working alongside our friendly teams in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
What we’re looking for:
- You have prior experience in a customer success, account management or customer support position, ideally in a SaaS or technology business
- You have experience in different industries and businesses, their language and likely problems they face looking after their customers and sales
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a positive style and an ability to describe solutions simply
- You enjoy creating tools, documentation, and experiences to help our customers maximise their use and value of our product
- You should be self motivated and confident in working independently and proactively contacting and engaging customers
- You’re a pro at minimising disruptions whether working remotely or in the office
- You are tech savvy and confident using and integrating cloud tools and mobile apps
- Prior experience of customer analytics tools such as MixPanel would be be a bonus
A typical week:
- Proactively engage new customers to ensure successful onboarding and user adoption
- Help customers get the most out of their Capsule accounts and utilise Capsule to the fullest extent to benefit their business
- Expand our revenue in customer accounts through up-sell and user expansion
- Monitor customer health, identify churn risk and proactively work to retain those customers
- Reach out to customers in order to maintain high levels of engagement, ensure customer satisfaction and address any issues early on
- Understand how Capsule features, integrations and tools will be used by our customers in different industries
- Develop and grow our customer success toolkit in collaboration with our support and marketing teams
- Share valuable customer feedback and trends affecting customer experience with our marketing, support and product teams
- One of the most popular CRM solutions with over 10,000 paying customers
- Strong focus on user experience and keeping it simple
- Loved by our customers as demonstrated by reviews and excellent NPS
- Small and friendly world-class team
- A start-up style company culture that empowers our teams to make a big impact
- Competitive salaries and benefits including 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to the stat holidays), generous pension match and health insurance, flexible working hours, conference allowances and more
If this excites you and your experience and strengths match what we’re looking for send us an email introducing yourself.
« Working with us