We are looking for a customer marketing manager to join our ever expanding team at Capsule. After a recent rebrand, you couldn’t be joining us at a more exciting time. Our customers love Capsule and we want to help more customers enjoy Capsule too. That’s where you come in.
In this role you’ll devise and implement strategies to reduce churn and increase customer engagement. You’ll monitor and test key performance metrics to help drive design and product decisions. You’ll get to know our customers to help them get the most out of Capsule.
As a new role at Capsule you’ll have the chance to develop our customer marketing strategies from the ground up.
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and compelling manner
- A passion for technology as a tool for enabling businesses to reach their goals
- An ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- Experience creating strategies to reduce churn and increase customer engagement
What you’ll be working on:
- Build, maintain, and grow customer advocacy programs
- Tell the stories of Capsule customers and build these into case studies for marketing
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns that educate customers about the value of Capsule and how to use our product to meet their needs
- Build a customer success toolkit to train and onboard new customers
- Constantly measure, A/B test and iterate customer marketing efforts to improve conversion, retention and renewal rates
- Ensure Capsule is presented fairly and optimally on review sites
- Build brand awareness
- Collaborate with integration partners to promote Capsule alongside products in our ecosystem
Working with us
- Small and friendly world-class team
- Ship changes almost every day
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely or from our office in Manchester, UK
- 25 days paid annual leave in addition to the stat holidays
- The best kit for the job (which usually means lots of Apple gear)
- Monthly eBook allowance with your choice of iPad Mini or Kindle
- Conference allowance
Please apply by email.
« Working with us