Since 2009 we’ve been making it easy for businesses to take care of their customers and sales opportunities. Capsule is now one of the most popular CRM solutions for small businesses and sales teams.
We are looking for a B2B marketer, ideally with tech/SaaS experience to join our ever-expanding team at Capsule. After a recent rebrand, you couldn’t be joining us at a more exciting time. Our customers love Capsule and we want to help more customers enjoy Capsule too. That’s where you come in.
In this role you’ll be leading and contributing to projects that increase our customer base, drive revenue growth and expand brand awareness. You’ll identify new customer acquisition channels and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results.
You’ll be joining a small marketing team and will have the chance to develop marketing strategies from the ground up and create a vision for marketing at Capsule. We’re based in Manchester’s North Quarter and would be great if you can join us in the office, but we’re also open to this being a remote position if you’re based elsewhere in the UK.
What you’ll be working on:
- Build a qualified audience for Capsule by creating innovative and engaging content as well as content promotion plans for a variety of channels and converting that audience into Capsule users.
- Develop and execute multi-channel B2B marketing plans that may include but aren’t limited to PPC, advertising, SEO, email campaigns.
- Constantly measure, A/B test and iterate customer marketing efforts to improve conversion rates.
Build brand awareness
- Develop and enhance marketing content alongside the product and customer success teams
- Experience with digital marketing techniques
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- A passion for technology as a tool for enabling businesses to reach their goals
- Enthusiasm to grow Capsule’s customer base and lead the way for marketing
- An ability to define goals and prioritize your work
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- Experience creating strategies to generate new leads
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with SaaS products for bonus points
- One of the most popular CRM solutions with over 10,000 paying customers
- Strong focus on user experience and keeping it simple
- Loved by our customers as demonstrated by reviews and excellent NPS
- Small and friendly world-class team
- A start-up style company culture that empowers our teams to make a big impact
- Competitive salaries and benefits including 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to the stat holidays), generous pension match and health insurance, flexible working hours, conference allowances and more
If this excites you and your experience and strengths match what we’re looking for send us an email introducing yourself including examples of your content writing.
« Working with us